clean your cup without water
YUKA Note : 100/100 (Excellent)
Wipes created to clean your menstrual cup when you cannot access water.
Vegan lotion – 99% natural origin.
Box of 12 wipes, individually wrapped, disposable in toilets (sorting envelope), biodegradable and compostable.
- 5,5 pH in perfect harmony with your flora and your vaginal mucous membranes, they preserve your natural ecosystem.
- Enriched with isotonic seawater , with ORGANIC Aloe Vera, with seaweed extracts Palmaria Palmata BIO and with Lactic Acid .
- Moisturizing, soothing and anti-inflammatory
- Tested under gynecological control and for their compatibility with silicone menstrual cups (Cupfriendly)
- Packed in an individual blister for more convenience, they do not dry out and you can always slip one into your bag.
- Made in France and Vegan
Vegan composition with + 99% of natural ingredients.
- Isotonic seawater was selected for its perfect similarity to the natural environment of the cells. It rebalances and maintains physiological pH.
- ORGANIC Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins A, B and C. It also contains 20 essential minerals, amino acids and soothing Aloelucine with healing and regenerative functions.
- Palmaria Palmata seaweed extract contains softening amino acids and many mineral salts. Associated with Aloe Vera, this complex exerts a natural anti-inflammatory action. It is harvested in the Iroise Marine Park in Brittany.
- Lactic Acid (of plant origin) strengthens the good bacteria found naturally in the vagina and which protect its balance.
COMPLETE FORMULA : Aqua (Water), Maris Aqua, Glyceryn, Palmaria Palmata Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Parfum (fragrance)**, Lactic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
*Ingredients from organic farming
- For extra cleaning of your menstrual cup: when you do not have access to a water source, clean your cup after emptying it by rubbing it inside and the outside with the wipe. You can reinsert your cup right away. Throw the wipe preferably in a trash can (or in the toilet if you have no other choice). The envelope is thrown in the trash. When you have access to a water source again, remove and rinse your cup.
- As an intimate wipe: you can use cupfriendly wipes to clean your vulva if desired.
Important: the cupfriendly wipes allow extra cleaning. They should not systematically replace cleaning of The Cup with water or with the bottom foam, or the shower, and you still need to sterilize between your cycles. Learn more about maintaining your cup .