La mousse culottée
Cupfriendly 2in1 cleansing foam
Intimate cleansing foam without soap, 98% ingredients of natural origin, vegan, made in France. With Aloe Vera and ORGANIC Damascus Rose.
It allows daily washing and washing of the menstrual cup (product to rinse). Tested for use with menstrual cups (cupfriendly) and under gynecological control.
150ml foam bottle.
In stock (can be backordered)
- pH 5.5, ideal for maximum intimate daily comfort, even for sensitive mucous membranes
- 98% natural ingredients, no controversial ingredients, vegan, natural scent
- Cupfriendly : adapted and tested to clean your menstrual cup
- Pleasant foam texture without propellant
- 10% Organic ingredients
- Organic Aloe Vera extract has been selected for its moisturizing, healing and regenerating properties. It also soothes irritations.
- Organic Damascus Rose Floral Water has exacting and anti-inflammatory properties and provides a feeling of freshness.
- Vegetal Glycerin is a moisturizing ingredient
- Cocomidopropyl betaine is a washing agent derived from coconut which replaces sulfates by being less irritating.
- Geraniol and Citronellol (potentially allergens) are naturally present in the formula and explain the YUKA note
FULL FORMULA : Aqua, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Benzyle Alcohol, Parfum, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Potassium Sorbate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
* Ingredients from organic farming
- As an intimate cleanser : during your toilet, apply a pressure dose of Mousse Culottée then rince.
- As a menstrual cup cleanser : apply a pressure dose of Mousse Culottée all over you cup, rub it gently then rince.
Why use La Mousse Culottée ?
You don’t have to absolutely use a intimate cleanser, but if you like to, you should choose the most healthiest one possible, especially if you use it to clean your menstrual cup.
Most of the intimate cleansers do not meet one or the other of these expectations: they are often not suitable for cleaning the menstrual cup, and their composition are not always so clean.
That’s why Luneale has created La Mousse Culottée : it is tested under gynecological control for its compatibility both with silicone menstrual cups and with your vulva.